Wednesday 4-5 pm, Room 232, Harvard Science Center
- Talk 1 (Oct 11): Review of (infty, 1)-categories (Yuchen Fu)
Mostly chapter 1.1 of [GR]. Handwritten notes.
- Talk 2 (Oct 18): Basic constructions of DAG (Lin Chen)
Chapter 1.2 of [GR]. Unfortunately no notes available.
- Talk 3 (Oct 25): Dmod(Gr) and local geometric Langlands, part 1 (David Yang)
Overview of local GL, motivation of Frenkel-Gaitsgory (math/0303173). Handwritten notes. Poster.
- Talk 4 (Nov 1): Dmod(Gr) and local geometric Langlands, part 2 (David Yang)
Finishing the proof of Frenkel-Gaitsgory. Handwritten notes.
- Talk 5 (Nov 8): Ind-coherent sheaves (Justin Campbell)
Definitions and basic properties of IndCoh. Notes from previous seminar.
- Talk 6 (Nov 15): Naive geometric Satake and factorization categories (Justin Campbell)
More details can be found in Jerusalem notes. Handwritten notes for the talk.
- Talk 7 (Dec 1): Master Chiral Algebra
Dennis’ talk at MIT InfDim seminar. I’ll upload handwritten notes later.
- Talk 8 (Dec 6): Derived Satake (Justin Campbell)
Handwritten notes for the talk.